this is my first job. does anyone have an example c program for press brake with KFLOP + KANALOG board?

I have connected the KFLOP + KANALOG to the press brake machine. and I've tested the input output using GCODE in Kmotion.exe and everything is correct as the original. only for DACS 0 to DACS 3 I have not tested it. I use DACS 0 plan for Analog Amplifier (Axis Y1), DACS 1 for Analog Amplifier (Axis Y2), DACS 2 for Pressure and DACS 3 for Crowning.
Yesterday I tried moving the axis but it didn't move, I saw the voltage in the Analog Status (Kmotion) for the DACs only came out 0.48 volts.

my first question, can I test the c program in Kmotion and connect the KFLOP + KANALOG to the Analog Amplifier Press brake machine? to drive hydraulic.

second, can the hydraulics move, if the Analog Amplifier for Pressure and Crowning has no voltage? because I see my normal machine, Analog Amplifier Presure and Crowning have a voltage of 5 volts. and if RAM goes down, Analog Amplifier (Axis Y1 and Y2) -5 volts, if it rises +5 volts.