Hello everyone,
I've been reading this forum for a month and decided to build my own milling machine. The machines you built inspired me a lot. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with cnc machines, but my hobby is electronics (repairing amplifiers, power supplies and inverters). I even applied at Techinical Univercity (Mechatronics) in my country, so if they accept me I will start on January(wish me luck). I want the machine to be small and rigid with good precision of 0.01mm or close enough. I want to cut aluminum and steel. I don't care how much it will weight, but i want to fit on a table like 1000-1200x800mm. Maybe I will make enclosure. I made a mistake buying the lineal rails, ball screws and nuts before making any 3d model, so I must design my project for them. Before I buy anything else, I want to consider my design with you. I've been learning Fusion 360 for about 2 weeks(no previous exp with other softwares) and I made a model which I want you to see. The base of the machine is now 800x500x150mm and the column is a structural steel tube 300x200mm with 10mm wall thickness(is this a good choice or should I weld plates 15-25mm as a rectangular?) with 25mm welded plate on the bottom. The whole base will be welded together, but the column will be bolted down to the base after stress relief and machining. The table on the drawing is 300x570mm with the working zone of 180x450mm (the green area).
In the future i may add 4th axis if everything is ok.

The parts I have:
2x 420mm 35mm HGR rail
2x 1300mm 35mm HGR rail which ill cut by 2x 530mm and 2x 770mm
12x 35mm HGH Tanks
1x 360mm x 20mm Ball Screw with Double Ball Nut
1x 450mm x 20mm Ball Screw with Double Ball Nut
1x 650mm x 20mm Ball Screw with Double Ball Nut
3xBK15
3xBF15
3xNut Holders

With those parts the working dimensions are X=450mm, Y=180mm, Z=260mm
All the plates in the drawings are 20-25mm C45 Steel. I'm also thinking to fill the column and the base, with concrete or epoxy. Z axis with epoxy. I will add counter weights for Z axis when I complete the drawings. Now the project is around 600kg and will reach 1000kg or more with the filling.

For the motors I chose Ac Servo DMM 750w nema 34 version for XYZ (haven't bought them). Is there anything better and cheaper than that? Do I need Z motor with a brake since it will be counterweighted?

Spindle?
I have no idea but I read in the forum that most of you guys use BT30? And the Spindle Motor I want something big like 2.6-3.8kw? What is your opinion about that?

CNC controller?
Can you recommend something for a beginner?
DDCS V3.1 is this good? Or should I use mach3-4. What CNC controller?
I want to work with fusion 360.

Before going any further i want share my work and see your opinions.
Any help, advice or feedback is appreciated.