I apologize if this has been gone over before. I scanned the thread but I couldn't find it.

I am prepping to set up a HY 110V 2.2kW VFD to use with a HY 110V, 2.2kW, 400HZ spindle.

The manual is making me crazy. Specifically I am having trouble understanding the settings for PD006 , 7, 9 and 10. The manual states these are important and can cause issues if they are not set correctly.

I wrote to HY through Amazon. Here is what I sent:

HelloI just purchased the 110V, 2.2KW VFD. I plan to use it with a Huanyang 110V, 2.2KW spindle.
The manual that came with my VFD does not have settings for the 110v in charts.
I do not know how to set my spindle for a curve of constant torque. Specifically I am confused about settings PD006, PD007, Pd009 and PD010.
Do you have any documentation that will be helpful?
Thank you
They replied:

PD006, PD007, Pd009 and PD010.
These are not necessary parameter Settings
pd005=400,pd004 =400pd003=400 pd072=400,pd144=3000
pd008=110
Set these parameters, and then the input wire is connected to R and T terminals, and the output wire is connected to the UVW terminal
So, other than setting the VFD to accept signals from my controller, is this all I need to do??? Leave the VFD at default setting and make these specific changes???? The manual specifiically states that getting the above mentioned settings wrong can cause damage.

Can anyone translate what these settings actually mean? Or... If I just need to study up some more... Can someone point to where I can find this info? I don't mind doing the "woodshed" time but I can't seem to find specific answers.

Again, forgive me if this has already been covered. I scanned this thread and others but I very well could have missed it.

Thanks