The machine has been off for a few months. Today when I brought up the machine I noticed it would only execute one line at time, like it was in single block mode. Checking the alarm screen I seeing an error 523: Lube Pressure Alarm. The oil reservoir was half full so I gave it a quick couple pumps and the alarm cleared. I could definitely feel it building pressure while pumping. It worked for a while but eventually came back. I topped up the reservoir. Same issue. No obvious puddles forming around the machine. No air bubbles in the line from the oiler.

The machine has been off in the past and this is the first time I've encountered this issue. I suspect I may have a cracked oil line, a bad pump or maybe a check valve someplace is leaking. Everytime the alarm triggered it only took two or three pumps to clear the alarm. I'd think if it was gushing I could pump indefinitely without building pressure.

I'm likely going to limp it along tomorrow and see if I can find any leaks. It's possible it may clear itself with more run time. If you've hunted this issue is there anything I should look for first?