I need an ongoing supply of 6al-4v stock pieces that are roughly 1/4" thick, 1-1/4" wide, 10-1/2" long. Probably about 20 pieces per month for now. Since titanium generally only comes in sheets, I've just been ordering various sized sheets that I find available and slot cut my stock pieces out of them on the mill with a 1/8" endmill using super glue/tape fixturing method. From there they get loading on pallet with pitbull clamps for machining.
The current method works but I'm hoping to figure out something more efficient. If I can't find something better, I will at least build some kind of fixture so I can eliminate the tape/super glue. Still that isn't optimal because I get various sheet sizes so the programming is redone every time. I'm guessing waterjet isn't going to be cost effective at my lower quantities especially because I don't think there's someone local. I'm wondering if I can manually slice the sheets into 1-1/4 strips, then cross cut. I don't have a band saw and also don't know how quickly it can go through titanium. I'm guessing pretty slow. Or maybe a table saw modified to run slower?

Any ideas on how prep this stock from sheets efficiently? Also if anyone knows where to find titanium flat bar that would be even better.