I'm a home hobby user with a home built plasma table. It works great, no real issues. I recently added the Warp 9 Warprunner THC and I think it's working correctly, but I'm finding it might be more trouble than it's worth. It seems I need to tune the anti dive settings just right. I was hoping it would be more automatic. Anyway I'll keep working on getting the THC settings right. It occurred to me that what I really want is Mesh bed leveling like good 3D printers do automatically. When I built my table I made it reasonably co planer to the X/Y of the motion and I think It's very close, but I was not hyper focused on this as I expected the THC to make up for any error. Even if my table were perfectly dead on co plainer between the bed and the X/Y Plane, as the support grid takes damage from cuts there will be some error pretty quick with slag building up on the rails. I really want to be able to throw a sheet on the table and cut it, not waste time shimming the plate so it's perfect. With 3D printing the bed must be perfect, so they have mesh bed leveling where the printer probes the table in a grid and creates a surface map and adjust the Z axis to compensate. This would not help to detect metal warpage of thin metals, but would really help on thicker plates. What do you think, Is Mesh Bed Leveling practical or done on plasma tables?
Thanks!