I have a problem setting up my machine with a CNC720 controller & breakout board and Clearpath DC servos. I think I may be the only person on Planet Earth that has such a combination!

First, I have to completely ignore EdingCNC's wiring suggestion for stepper drivers @1:24:

https://youtu.be/yDuDcJtSGcU?si=RPa1fHkn9kFyWl_D&t=84

After trying the equivalent of this out of desperation - knowing it was wrong - thankfully there was no damage. It just didn't work at all!

The way I have it set up now: CNC720 BoB input > Clearpath input

Step1 > B+(Step)
Direction1 > A+(Direction)
Enable1 > Enable+
Ground > (B-,A- & Enable- tied together)

Clearpath HLFB+ & HLFB- are not used. CNC720 Breakout Board +5v & DriveAlarm are not used.

With this, and setting the axes to the correct inputs, I can jog the machine very slowly, but since this is technically before homing it is VERY SLOW. The problem is I can do LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE. Homing does not move the motors! It concerns me that I am allowed to jog the axes beyond when the inductive homing sensors trip, because once I solve the issue of why it won't move when I try to home the machine, it won't stop!

I simply do not know what to do next. The manual is not written from the perspective of someone being stuck on step 1.

What do I do next?