Hello all, I was hoping someone here may have experienced this problem before and may be able to help figure out what's going on..

I work for a small, family owned business with a CNC Bridgeport that is my go-to machine, mill-wise. The problem we're having with her is the machine keeps shutting down spontaneously. At first we thought it was just shutting off without warning when we weren't looking, so we assumed possibly a power supply issue and replaced the P.C.'s power supply. No change to the issue, so the issue seemed to be elsewhere.

Then as my boss and I were working with the machine, sprung up a quick error/shutdown message on the screen then cut off. We had missed seeing the message in the past, but finally caught it that time and it's been continuing to do this. Cold, or hot in the shop at random timing, within minutes or hours even. But the message doesn't tell us much to go on as to the cause of the problem. I set up a camcorder to record the machine's screen to catch the message, since it pops up and is gone so quickly..I attached captures of the error screen below if it's of any help in solving the issue..sometimes the machine will shut off without the message as well, it took several attempts at catching the message on camera since it sometimes just cuts off into a black screen without warning.

I'm unsure where to even begin looking, basing on the little info provided by the message. Has anyone experienced this and figured out the cause?
The sky seems the limit at the moment, we have no idea where to even start looking aside from already cloning the hard-disk to a new one and replacing the power supply, it doesn't seem very cost effective at this point for us to keep replacing various parts in the hopes/assumption that it will solve the problem..

Thank you all very much for your time and for taking a look, any help at all is greatly appreciated!

-Carson