We have a Toshiba TUE-15 lathe that I need to edit the ladder on. Our safety manager found out that the hydraulics don't shut off when E-stop is pressed. He told the maintenance manager that they must turn off with E-stop for safety whom tasked me with the issue. Rather than wire a relay inline with the contactor coil, I thought it would be way easier to edit the ladder. On a several other Toshiba TUE lathes with a 15-T control, I was able to enable the programmer and whack a N.O. SAR contact (Control ON) in the rung that turns the hydraulic pump output Y4.0 ON. The problem is the EDIT softkey doesn't appear on the 18-T control after turning Programmer Enable and RAM Write Enable to ON. We have a few other lathes with 18-T controls and I'm not able to get the programmer up on any of them. We have around 100 different machines with various Series of Fanuc controls and I've never had a problem getting the programmer up and running. Do the 18-T controls not have a built-in ladder editing capability? If not, I'm guessing I'd need a copy of FAPT to edit it externally?