I have come a long way since my first posts however I cannot overcome this one problem.
I use Master Cam X. Now that I am getting into very large programs I am setting up for Drip Feed. My computer man and I found that we had to set the baud rate to 1200. The program feeds some in and stops, the mill starts and execute those commands BUT the controller will not ask the PC for more code. Any ideas?

The computer guy says I should ask exactly which type of hand shaking should I use? He is tempted to go against the advice of the manuals and wire the RS232 port for hardware handshaking. I can give you all the settings from the Master cam communications screen if this helps.

I am certain that Master cam is sophisticated enough to do this without an add-on program but I am just not sophisticated enough to figure it out.

Thanks in advance for all the help I know I will be offered.

BTW, I am cutting the controller off the long arm mount from the machine and mounting the entire box in a standard computer rack. I am just tired of all the crooked neck from trying to look up at it. With bi-locals it only amplifies the problem. I like the idea of having the controller mounted immediately above my PC in the same cabinet.