Hi All, Recently purchased a Bridgeport Series I R2E3 and I'm trying to get it running. I have powered it up and the controls were working but had an error light on. Things were going good and I was able to move the X & Y around and then tried to home it in, X went all the way to the right side of the machine and Y went forward. They both stopped and then all the power to the controller went away. I now have Logic Board PC-7095-G (located by the Z servo motor) that has 2 fried voltage regulators and at least a hand full of fried diodes. The fuse on the board did not blow. I have 120volts going into the board(#12 & #14) but nothing coming out. I should have 12volts going out to the controller. Before I replace or repair this board I'm wondering if anyone knows what may have caused this to happen. I'm also a little confused on what power I actually have from my incoming service. I have been under the assumption that I have 208volt 3 phase. I have 240volts at L1,L2 &L3 at the machine. At the service panel the same but if I measure from the neutral to the wild leg I get 213volt. The machine is wired up as 230volt. Any thoughts? Help would be greatly appreciated.

paparandy