Ok I have 4 G320’s and three problems.

Problem 1:
Two of them seem like they have no output to the motor. When you power them on the Fault LED comes on and I have 5 volts at encoder power. When I jump encoder 5 volts to err/reset the light goes out and nothing happens. I then can turn the motor and the Fault LED will come on. I suspect that something with the output portion of the drive is blown? Why and how could this happen?

Problem 2:
One of the 4 when powered on will lurch. When main DC power is initially applied to the drive the motor connected to it will lurch an inch or so and stop. When the drive is enabled by supplying 5volts from the encoder supply to err/reset terminal it seams fine. Although if I turn the gain almost all the way down the motor will start to creep in one direction. Why and how could this happen?

The Last problem I have is that it seams like I cannot get any help with these. In the last month or so I have spent nearly 500 dollars on these things and cannot even get a response out of anyone. Let alone any technical help. I am really wishing right now I had never bought them and spent the extra money and bought real drives from somewhere else. If I had the money to do it over you bet your ox I would.