Hi,
I've been on here a while in the cnc forums, but this is my first visit to the engraving section- hope this post is okay.

I'm getting my own business started on a shoestring budget, while still trying to hang onto my day job (for now). They own all the patents that I've acquired through the years, and I would like to get a collection of them printed and mounted on something presentable while I create a new office for my business. I don't really need full service as I can manage most of the work myself, but I don' t have access to a laser engraver either, so that I will need some help with (though I can also provide materials).

It sounds like the process in most cases is comparable to just printing out some copies (depending on the machine). If that's the case, I was hoping it wouldn't be too much trouble for someone to print a few out without too much cost or trouble.

Something along the lines of this:
http://www.patentplaques.com/store/i..._lgcollege.jpg

Depending on the cost, I'd like to do maybe 6-12 of them. Someone familar with making these plaques would be ideal, but I'd welcome any newcomers (like me) to help also- provided you can arrive at the same result.

Thanks very much for any help!
-kevin:cheers: