Ok hello everyone, I need your help. I designed this small parts for my brothers Rc Car. I designed this in Pro Engineer, saves as STL and transfered too Meshcam for the G-Code. I originally had set the Roughing pass with a 5/16 end mill, the finish and the pencil clean up with 3/8.

Before I go on, I can do pictures, but it's parts I design I want too cut!

Ok...So I set up my stock using the software saying that the total leng was 97mm (x) 12 (y) and 13 (z) the actual part is 90mm (x) 8mm(y) and 4mm(z). I set the stock up bigger because when testing different lengths of stock, when I generated my path there would times where there was much more lines then other, so I thought oh...it must not be thinking the Stock is large enough so it won't bother too cut that part.

After I set it up, or so I thought?....I ran the mill.

I offset the Z 9mm because the part I milling, I was hoping would fall out the bottom since I said the stock is 13mm and the parts is 4mm, well in any case, it looked like it was going smooth, and then after a while the program ended and all I had was the top surfaced down to I guess 4mm and then one of the sides "Slightly" contoured, but only one side and not enough too make it look good.

Here is what the parts is suppose too look like.

Am I better off milling the stock down too 4mm thick and trying too run it so it just cuts out the piece without it surfacing and everything.

Also, it never asked me too change tools, did the program not finish?

-Speed