This is yet another rant. I see a pattern...

Recently a tech told me to call on a Saturday. That is supposed to be a low volume day since many people do not realize that they can call then. That way, the could spend more time with me with a problem.

I called on a Saturday (today) and was rushed off of the phone. The tech didn't want to connect the computers (so that he could 'drive' my computer). Instead, he told me to send the file via email. He would look at it and call me back. I've been through this before.

I called back about an hour after sending the file. To wait on hold we have to press '1'. After one minute, we are dumped into the voicemail system. I've also been through that before. I have not and can not speak to anyone after the initial phone call.

I'm frustrated that the tech didn't care to understand the problem that I'm having. (The phone call was about 2 minutes long.) I'm frustrated that I can't call them to talk to them. I'm frustrated that the latest version still doesn't work with Windows Vista.

I know, the techs are busy and that BCC employs very few of them. Apparently, BobCad is okay with frustrated customers.

The software is cheap and I know why. The toolpath has a mind of it's own. Tech support is almost nonexistent. Software problems are always my fault.

I will not spend another dime at BobCad.