I'm new, thought I would give these boards a shot. I am trying to help out a family member,I've got a Cincinnati Milacron Acramatic 2100, and upon booting up the control panel, it gets stuck on 3 while loading the menu.
I looked at the error log, and it was getting "Power Supply Failure" alerts. The menu will load after a while, but anytime I choose another option ie: "Machine", or "Diagnostics" etc. I get an error that says "This version is an older version... blah blah, in version 2 you can do this, etc." Then services.exe files start to fail, or crash. I opened up the panel in the back, and the computer itself seem to be running ok. Although below that there are 4 black boxes that are below that, with red lights lit up next to "Undervoltage" and all of them say that. I guess the only guy who services these machines for Socal is always busy. Anyone have any insight?

*edit*
When I was able to get into the menu, I went to diagnostics, more diagnostics, and saw entries for real time processor, i/o, etc. when i enabled them, then ran the diagnostics again, everything seems fine. no exe errors, etc. but after a few minutes, or test runs, the errors come back again. could it just be the power supply to the computer inside? or do i have to reload the software? or could this be an actual power supply problem with the machine itself?