Ok this is a Noob question, and from the start I'm sorry )

I'm coming from a Solidworks background and trying to learn MasterCAM on the fly and also write a simple prog to cut a top yoke for a motorcycle to 'prove' what we're doing here, and I'm stuck!!!

We've got a simple 3 axis mill which can be drip fed programs

I have brought in my solid from SolidWorks, and set me bounding box around it with the 'real material to be removed, working slowly through adding all our tools, still nnot sure about feed rates yet, but I can handle that later...

I've gt the basics of milling from the top, but then I try ad get it to cut from the bottom, the idea behind this being that I want to do all the ops in the same Mastercam file and just nest them in groups, would that be what the ToolPath Groups are for? my idea was that I could simply select one and toggle posting for that ToolPath Group so I could easily break the program down in to three ops, but have all the necessary manufacturing info for that part in the same place... Does this make sense, can I actually use MasterCAM in this way?

Secondly and most implrtantly, how can I tell it to mill from the bottom and MasterCAM to relax and be cool with that?

Any help always appreciated

Thanks

J