Hello,

I have an issue with an Anilam 1100m system on a retrofitted Bridgeport. The system lost power to the memory board and thus lost all info from previous use. The previous owner did not use the machine due to the memory issue. Now that I have fixed the system and reloaded the control software, it seems to boot fine and load into the CNC Control window fine. The encoders in the servos give perfect position feedback. When I release the E-Stop button and press the "Servo Reset" button, the screen indicated servo start delay then the table moves about 1/4" to the back right with both axis then displays the message "X Lag Over Max" and same thing for the Y axis. The odd thing is that some times it says X axis, sometimes it says Y axis and sometimes it says both. I cannot seem to find anything about this in the manual and I can't seem to talk to anyone at Anilam. I have very little experience with the system besides what is expressed in the manual and what has been told to me by the previous owner.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Ben Steigerwald