Not sure if this is the right forum but couldnt see one specifically for Heidenhain.

The fanuc machine i normally operate is broken at the moment so im temporarily operating a Bridgeport Interact 720x with a Heidenhain TNC 2500 controller. This is quite an old machine (about 17yrs old) that doesnt use G codes like i am used to with the fanuc control.
I wonder if anyone can explain the drilling cycle which was in the program i was running today, it had the tool call, followed by a rapid to the required X and Y positions, and then the following drill cycle:-

Z+0.6 F MAX
CYCLE DEF 1.0 PECKING
CYCLE DEF 1.1 SET UP -0.1
CYCLE DEF 1.2 DEPTH -0.65
CYCLE DEF 1.3 PECKG -0.2
CYCLE DEF 1.4 DWELL 1
CYCLE DEF 1.5 F150

(followed by the appropriate X,Y positions and M99 codes for the next holes)

If i tried to relate this to a fanuc controller would i be right in thinking that:-
Z+0.6 F MAX is rapid to the initial Z plane,
PECKING is the the equivalent of entering a G83 code,
SET UP -0.1 is the equivalent of an R plane,
DEPTH -0.65 is the finished depth of the hole,
PECKG -0.2 is the equivalent of a Q value.

Also, if my understanding of the cycle is correct am i also right in thinking that the DEPTH -0.65 command is an incremental movement from the Z+0.6 position as opposed to an absolute command? I ask this because the cycle was drilling through half inch thick plate which was sat on a fixture and the Z datum was set at the top of this fixture but the drill was defintly not going as much as .650" deep into the fixture.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks.