Howdy all. I ran across a beautiful Techno-Isel CNC router that I need to get rid of. This is a German company, which seems to make decent stuff. I know I am kinda posting in the wrong forum, but what I want is info more than anything. The router is using quad German Star piilow block bearings on every axis. Rolled screws on x and y. z is using a very fine thread acme screw with what looks like preloaded nut. The router cutting area is about 3' x 6' or so. Using enclosed stepper motor control. More than anything I just want to get rid of this cheap. Takes up too much space and I already have a CNC mill and lathe.

First off, how much is a cheap price where I can get rid of it quickly? I know you guys can't tell much without pics, I will try to post some soon, but the router is in perfect shape. I just think it was not meant to be that precise of a machine since it is using rolled screws and steppers.

Secondly, if I decide to keep it, how accurate is it gonna be? I can't imagine a German company selling anything that was not capable of cutting within 0.005", but maybe I am wrong?

Lastly, is there anyone in the Fort Collins, CO area interested in a company built CNC router? Thank you very much!