there are many threads of people looking for different guitars here and there.. lets assemble the data we have, the models we can get, and lets build a library here in this forum to freely distribute usable 3D models to those who want it...

i have the schematics for a variety of guitars... jackson kelly, rhoads V, gibson les paul (topographical representation of the carved top), the flying V, SG, fender strat, telecaster, ibanez gem and RG series, ESP F series, BC rich beast and warlock, and a few others.. if anyone is willing to take on one of these projects, and post the final product here.. let me know and ill post all the data i have on a specific model, and feel free to list the data you have here as well...

if anyone has digitization equipment, it would be a great way to get hard to reproduce data such as the carved top of various guitar models

im not looking for any donations, and im looking to work with people who are willing to keep this completely free to the people...

projects im working on now is the les paul, though with my data, im still stuck on this one since solidworks doesnt seem to want to do the things i want it to do.. i have rhino, but i havent a clue how to use it properly

im also working on the fender stratocaster body, neck thru model, with no heel, which once i get this heel contour right, should be available in single pickup, and dual humbucker back and front routed configurations

feel free to make requests, or let us know about your own modeling projects