Ok please bar with me, I know how to build things using wood/metal and so on, but electronics is a bit new to me. I've been to http://webpages.charter.net/pminmo/cncelectronics.htm , and he shows schematics of controlers(interface) and motor drives. I seen boards that are complete all in one, guess the motor drives are on the main board. Now what advantage is it to have an interface board with motor drive boards as to one board that does it all? Also, please once again forgive my ignorance but what are the differances between bipolar boards and unipolar boards? I am almost done building my cnc and am looking at the controler end of things. I presently have 3 stepper motors "sanyo denki 3.5vdc, 1.5a, 1.8deg/step type 103g7701848" I want to get a set of schematics for pminmo and I am not sure which one. I want it to be a 4 axis unit, because in the future I plan on building my own 4th axis. Does anyone have this schematics in eagle format? Also the complete parts list with a photo of completed boards to kinda guide us newbies thru part placement? Any help would get me going in the right direction. One last thing...THANKS pminmo!! Its not often we get ppl like you giving out free info for the better of the communite! This also goes out to all you that have done the same thing! I WILL contribute in the same way in the near furture