588,285 active members*
4,054 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Threaded View

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases

Our current 1500 x 3000 ( 5x10 ) CNC Router has been in use for the last year and a half. It is an excellent machine. The workload in our family business continues to increase and we are using the CNC Router more and more every month. We rely so much on the machine that should it break down - it would cause big problems with our workflow. Therefore it was decided to buy a second machine to assist with the work output, and also as insurance against any breakdown.

I conducted some research via Alibaba.com and also Tradekey to find out just which brands of machine were available from China, and then requested some quotations. The search ended after we received the quotes from Jinan Quick CNC Router co,ltd. Their prices were very competitive, and the service first rate. The machines also have several features that i found impressive. In particular - the lubrication system that i will post about later.

We also decided to buy a second machine -1200 x 2400 ( 4x8 ) for my own use as we do not want to use the production machines for anything other than making our wardrobe doors. Then after some negotiations, we also bought a smaller machine 600mm x 1000mm for another project.

Here are some photos of the actual machines, which were taken just before they were crated up for the trip to Australia -

Continued in next post

Rocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K1325.jpg   K1224jpgthenewmachine.jpg   K6100.jpg