Or at least I think that's what this is. I bought this machine from TMTT on Ebay in the UK. As far as I can tell though, Weiss is the OEM for this mill.
For more background, we were discussing the variants of this machine in this thread: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88540.
It is the larger version with the 840mm table and long X travel.

I am planning to CNC this machine very soon, I will not be doing any manual work on it at all. I already have my converted X2 to make motor mounts etc, then the X2 will be sold on. The plan is to use 20mm ballscrews on X and Y, and possibly 25mm on the Z if there is space. I will probably add a second, removable lightweight Z axis to the side of the head to do small engraving work, using a high speed spindle.

Here is a shot of the machine after I ripped 2 sides of the box off to check for damage. It is sitting in my garage.

And here's one for size comparison with me standing next to it, I am 6'2".

I was happy with the condition it was delivered in, which was very clean with no apparent surface damage. We'll see what it is like inside later. I can recommend this seller if you are in the UK, good communication even when the first delivery attempt was messed up by the courier. They showed up at my house with the machine on a truck and no way to offload it!
I'll document the conversion process once I get going. I need to save up a bit more money before I can buy the screws, bearings etc. Also be interested to see any info from anyone else who has converted this machine.