I am sitting here with cash in hand and cannot get them to reply to my email, call me back, or answer the phone. SO sad.

Last week I emailed IH with a couple of questions like:
Do you have any manual unmodified mills in stock?
How long will it take to put one on a truck?
If I have it picked up will I need to pay sales tax for an out of state delivery?

(I know these are very tough questions)
Then I called and incredibly a girl answered. I asked her if they had any manual mills in stock. After a pause she replied "I ... um ... think so?" Then she said I needed to talk to Tommy. She said she would have him call me back in an hour.

After reading of the problems some have had with receiving products I had a seriously low confidence level about IH, It went lower during that phone call. Five days later and a couple more attempts to speak to them and my confidence level is nil.

I had no expectation of warranty support if I did buy one of their mills, I expect they will be out of business soon.

Does anyone know of anyone in the US selling a clone of this mill? I really wanted the larger travels. MTW is out of stock and taking orders for the Aug shipment which means October or Nov delivery? And of course they are in Canada so there is the whole importing issue. I just don't want to wait till Christmas to cut some chips.