I have a 7x12 from Princess Auto (harbor freight)

It has the new style board for the 350w motor
http://www.littlemachineshop.com/pro...040&category=5

I took it all apart and put it all back together and it was running fine. I removed the chuck guard safety switch and simply wired the leads back together to complete the circuit. I then realized I forgot to connect a ground so I took it back apart (plugged in of course :withstupi ) In the process the two safety switch wires touched a ground and shorted (twice). The leads connect the the 2 screw terminals beside eachther in the top right of the board.

When i got my ground attached it would not run and the fault light would not light up either. WHen I touch the safety wires and then touch a ground I feel a strong tingle still. I checked and replaced the fuse. I checked all motor and power cord connections as well as the grounds.

Following LMS's guide I tested all the components. It listed that the 4PDT switch should only have continuity between a few posts. It had continuity between ALL or nearly all terminals. So I replaced the switch. Still nothing.

I will test all components again and post updates but does anyone have any ideas or tests to do to isolate the problem? I really dont want to buy a new board as Im out of work for a month and that will kill 200 bucks out of my 1100 dollar this monthly 'free spending' money.

For example is there anyway to connect the motor without the f/o/r switch, emergency switch, fuse etc to test where the problem is?

Thank you.