587,997 active members*
1,843 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Phase Converters > Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes

Threaded View

Post Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes

When i googled my shop,i found this forum and found some guys discuss the error code of the HuanYang VFD Inverter.I have a update english manual.It's 15Mb,so i can't upload it here.I will upload the error code parts this time,hope to help more guys understand your inverter.

China is developing now and will be stronger and powerful ,just as the Japan in 1980years.Our products has some defects and not perfact now.That means we still have many potential in improving the quality. During the next 10 years,everyone will see many reliable and perfect Chinese products.

HuanYang Inverter is good quality,but worse in the propaganda.If you guys can submit your advice,it can help HuanYang improve their products,and then it can offer more suitable inverter for you. Large power inverter can be available now,such as 30KW(40HP).

I believe that a nation which have built the fastest super-computer and the CRH380AL bullet train will improve the products. Though it will take us some decades to catch up the german and japan products in general.,it will come one day!I believe it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails error code2.jpg   error code1.jpg   error code3.jpg