Quote Originally Posted by Hirudin View Post
I'm a novice but I'm having a terrible time with my machine as well. I got it just before the start of 2011 and I have yet to cut anything significant with it. A large part of the delay has been my own procrastination but a significant reason my machine is sitting in my garage dormant is because it doesn't work properly. My Z axis is bent or twisted or something. One way or another it doesn't move up and down in a straight line. There is about 10 thousandths of backlash in the X axis and around 3 in the Y. The one shot oiling system is very inconsistent and I'm pretty sure one of the ways on the Y isn't getting oiled. Of the six holes in the base only four of them (the outside corners) line up.

Shipping was delayed then delayed again. I still haven't received my rotary table (I don't recall when I ordered it but my invoice date is 9/30/10).

... Keep in mind that I am a novice and I have run the machine for fewer than ~10 hours. Who knows what a person who knows what they're doing would find during normal use.

I've been trying to get tech support to help me with my Z axis for a few weeks now. So far the "support" for this issue has not been helpful.

I also got support when my Y axis was sticking intermittently. That support was actually better than I expected and I was happy with it - so far the sticking problem seems to be gone.

I haven't written-off the machine yet, but I'm not far from it. There are several things I like about the machine too, but all that is moot if I cannot use it to cut accurately.
You have a 12 month warranty. Don't write it off.