Have a new Grizzly G0619 that I bought a table power feed off eBad for. The power feed was supposedly new, which I picked up for $200. The pwr feed came in damaged with the fwd/reverse switch broken off. Here are some postings that I placed on another forum site. Anyone have any experience with repairing one of these?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------3/26/11
No luck but bad luck. The power feed arrived, and due to no packing inside the box, the forward-reverse switch was punched in and destroyed the multilayer switch. Had to order a new one for $25.68 delivered. Problem is going to get all the various wires back on the new switch. I took pictures and drew a schematic but one wire was laying loose inside the assembly.

4/07/11
Just dont seem like I'm getting anywhere! I installed the new switch on the power feed this morning and the "?!;$&" still won't work! Checked continuity accross the switch on all contacts and got no continuity on "any" switch lug when turning fwd/rvs switch. Pulled the 110v DC motor out and tested it for shorts and it appears to be fine with 8-12ohms thru one full rotation. I checked the DC power supply and am getting 108v DC on each leg to the switch. Went directly from the power supply output to the motor and get nothing except a clicking from a relay on the power supply board. I'm about ready to take a sledge hammer to this darn thing and just accept my loses!