3,228 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: .cbk

Page 2 of 2 12
    ok, last one
    AUXADDR1=B000; under card.ini
    whats that
    i know my questions are pretty petty/basic, but i figured if anyone would want to help, this would be the place (and ppl have, THANK YOU!), and again i rec'd nothing with this machine/software except the install .
    but from what karl said (1) mass and momentum, (not running fastenough)
    (2) mechanical gears or ball screws (machine doesntg have), (3) servo tuning or stepper smoothing (done)or (4) the settings in the CNCSETUP.EXE program. (working on)
    and ive sorted out my cbk's and the only question about them i have now is whats that^ (above) if i can find out what that is im gonna try a new cbk, if that works i will be joining the "maintence" camsoft ref'd too, and then buying 2nd copy for a 2nd jet which is run by a technicut dos prog right now
    is there any way i could buy just a manual, or documentaion?

boomer187um ,

The setting AUXADDR1=B000 is the Windows address of an extra digital I/O board that's installed into your computer. Every Windows set up would be different, so this is an important fact, because this value would change if installed into another computer.

Before we jump to conclusions and guess at any more solutions, it would be to your benefit for us to know what product, version, options, motion card and other hardware you may have such as this Auxiliary digital I/O board.

Can you send us your serial number and/or at least company name, address, phone and we can have the ladies trace down what you have and why you didn't get the physical manuals. You should at least be able to access the on-line documentation and use Search for Solutions electronically. We only have manuals to offer you for the current version.

Please confirm where you purchase this. We will find your dealer, even if he is out of business and get some answers on the age of this package other important facts.

You may send your private information to:

Tech Support
    CamSoft Corp.
    (951) 674-8100
    [email protected]
    www.cnccontrols.com
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by camsoft
    boomer187um ,

The setting AUXADDR1=B000 is the Windows address of an extra digital I/O board that's installed into your computer. Every Windows set up would be different, so this is an important fact, because this value would change if installed into another computer.

Before we jump to conclusions and guess at any more solutions, it would be to your benefit for us to know what product, version, options, motion card and other hardware you may have such as this Auxiliary digital I/O board.

Can you send us your serial number and/or at least company name, address, phone and we can have the ladies trace down what you have and why you didn't get the physical manuals. You should at least be able to access the on-line documentation and use Search for Solutions electronically. We only have manuals to offer you for the current version.

Please confirm where you purchase this. We will find your dealer, even if he is out of business and get some answers on the age of this package other important facts.
    tell him to help me?

or let him konw ur aware of his actions and want an explaination?
    do i/my name have to be involved?

i just dont want him to call me or something

boomer187um,

Truly, we want to help you resolve this and we do want to hear what they have to say. To do this we would have to mention your name and give them a chance to explain. We are on your side when it comes to not getting the installation CD or manuals. We have heard every story so far so nothing surprises us. We have many friends in this business in every major city and know how to find someone. We'll give the gentleman or company a chance to explain, but we will certainly make clear what actions need to be taken.

We will deal with them directly and ask them no to call you, if this is what you want.

Tech Support
    CamSoft Corp.
    (951) 674-8100
    [email protected]
    www.cnccontrols.com
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

ok, sounds good

Angry have not given up, YET!

holy shi..
    just read this part ] (chair)

You may send your private information to:

Tech Support
    CamSoft Corp.
    (951) 674-8100
    [email protected]
    www.cnccontrols.com

know its been a while now, but im still having the same problems, i tried everything i see mentioned (on forum, not just my posts) and more to do this myself, called mr. higgins for manuals/CD, he said he would get them right out to me, i waited a while and gave up on him, since i doubted he send em anyways, so then i called as instructed above, and couldn't get past the secretary, gave her s/n and she told me i didnt have maint, which i found out not long after my machine arrived, it had expired several months before i ever received it. so i waited some more (for mark) and nothing, tried to call him again and his phone is turned off.
    so i guess long story short, since i can't get past your screening, which i totally understand-could i possibly be contacted, or how do i go about getting around her? (assuming your offer is still good) i was definitly not trying to BS anyone here, i just felt i should contact him before i "told on him"

...also not that long ago i received i letter telling me my maint. was about to expire, how can this be if has been expired for,i dunno, years now?

example cut quality...

boomer187um,

You should contact us.

It must of been either too long or your dealer had all the information.

At this point we don't know who you are, or anything about what you wrote about. We do not have a Mark or Mr. Higgings here.

Have as much info as you can ready when you call. Company name, Serial number, Whom your dealer is or was and the product and version you have.

One of the ladies in the front office will give you a run down on the choices such updates and on-site service options.

Tech Support
    CamSoft Corp.
    (951) 674-8100
    [email protected]
    www.cnccontrols.com

Truly, we want to help you resolve this and we do want to hear what they have to say. To do this we would have to mention your name and give them a chance to explain. We are on your side when it comes to not getting the installation CD or manuals. We have heard every story so far so nothing surprises us. We have many friends in this business in every major city and know how to find someone. We'll give the gentleman or company a chance to explain, but we will certainly make clear what actions need to be taken.

We will deal with them directly and ask them no to call you, if this is what you want.
    maybe i quoted the wrong post...
    mark higgins\integra automation was my dealer

boomer187um,

You'll still need to call and tell about yourself. We don't know this gentleman and honestly if we found him he would ask us about you. If it's been a long time we need as much info as possible to support you or provide you with options if he can't be found.

Tech Support
    CamSoft Corp.
    (951) 674-8100
    [email protected]
    www.cnccontrols.com

ok, but as i said i have called and got nowhere, is there a certian person i need to talk to, or reference my situation to? the "ladies" i know, but they just try to sell me maintence shoudl i just email my info, as "camsoft" posted above to avoid the ladies?
    in my email i'll include place of purchase, version, s/n, controller, Auxiliary digital I/O board, and servos...any others?
    exactly what do you mean "options"? besides the "level" of the as3000

boomer187um,

Yes, you can send any info you have. Don't worry about options The serial
    number will do with your company information. It appears that the gentleman
    you got this package from must of bought this package used years ago. The
    SN will be linked to the original owner and let us know what we need.

We will forward the info to them since the ladies are the ones that will be
    able to help you, they manage customer accounts, determine the age & version
    and will tell us what we can do. If they do or have told you that you do
    need to subscribe to maintenance than we need to abide by that.

Tech Support
    CamSoft Corp.
    951-674-8100 Ph
    951-674-3110 Fax
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 12