587,196 active members*
2,897 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    This is great that your (our) sponsors are responding positively here on the forum about the issue.
    This forum is what started me on this CNC obsession, and I will continue to be a loyal user here.

Sorry about the bad situation, and wish you the best of luck towards resolution.

Chris
    My Build: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/diy-cnc_router_table_machines/113711-my_build_-_many_thanks.html

We should be pleased as if we were a dull, ineffective, unknown and foolish, Jon would never waste his precious time, skill and knowledge bashing us here and other similar forums.

A peace medal (Nobel?) should be awarded to his neighbors, co-workers and employer for tolerating that which we have not been exposed to.

He has my pity and I'm thankful I'm not part of his circle of friends.

It's too bad that in this day and age, that some us don't know that there's responsibility in exercising one's right to free speech. You still have a responsibility to not impede other's rights. If the forementioned parties do not like a product, then they do not have to use it, furthermore after you've made it clear of your dislike, you do not have the right to use someone's forum to further your dislike. If you dislike it so, then create your own forum to vent. This site has given me chance to widen my knowledge for a trade that I'd never thought I could master. I support this forum 100%. Some folks has about enough common sense as a bent trash-can with ears!

Listen, live and let live. I happen to like the product, I've used it for over 10 years. I couldn't care less if someone else didn't. That's what's great about America. We have choices.

Paul
    You are the guy that got me off my lazy BUTT and build a CNC router table I've been talking about for yrs. The Zone
    keeps my CNC ?'s answered. Who do these "GUY's" think they are this is CNCZONE a big family with a wealth of information. If you"GUY's" are reading this take your CRAP elsewhere we don't have time for it here!!!!!!!

Try doing a background check and running there names. See if there is any dirt on them?

raymond-tech

com

Since everybody has already said and done what I personaly think, I just wish to express my total support to CNCZone and its community. I would not be in CNC without you. I have no tolerance for trollers and threats are a serious matter. It must be dealt appropriately.
    EasyPrototype

Just to put some perspective on this. Jon Banquer has been a troll for many years. If anybody remembers the old newsgroups of the early days of the Internet, he was bashing many softwares way back then.

In reality, if he has actually used all the software he claims to have, he must never sleep. Jon apparently is a very unhappy person and is looking for some sort of validation of what a smart person he is.

I applaud CNC zone and it's advertisers for standing up to this wana be cyber bully.

Exclamation Mastercam RULES

In the weeks to follow you will see what I and 20 years experience on this software can produce. I am desinging a very contoured mold with moving parts, just for something to do. I will start a thread jsut for this project as first cut comes this week (I need to order em blocks for this 1/3 scale working model)

Please visit my website at http://www.avroenterprises.com

Im currenty out of the country but need to let you all know i have removed john white at the moment from being included until i can get home and check some facts on my end.

i simply love CNCZONE...I am thankful to the admin of CNCZONE for giving us valuable forum
    http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

Toolmaker

MasterCam X Simply rocks we use it quite extensively at our place of work and have since about 1993 with an additional ad on Called Verisurf X which allows us to control Laser Trackers (Leica and Faro ) and other Coordinate measurement machines. Our company has several seats of it, and having used it I can say without a doubt that it is an excellent addition to our arsenal of tools. It, coupled with Verisurf allows us to perform operations that are quite frankly unavailable in other software's in addition to this it will produce at the push of a button a file that we can give to our machine shop to cut the shims we need in a very timely manor.

ToolM8ker

Hey Khalid! It is people like yourself that make this forum so great too! Offering free scans and such is awesome! Don't Sell yourself short! It is a real nice thing to do !!

You may want to , or already have looked at this : Kinect-based turntable 3D scanner looks very promising - Hack a Day

Camera Calibration and 3d Reconstruction — opencv v2.1 documentation

A project I am working on perfecting to offer the same kind of thing , I was building a David Laser Scanner when I stumbled on this one. I am hoping to perfect it and post my findings here so others may build one too. Got the turntable (old record player at the junk store for a dollar! ) Anyway Take Care and Have a great weekend !!!!

Being targeted by Jonnie Bonkers is a badge of honor, it means you are doing something right and that just kills Jon Bandqueer.

thankful to the admin of CNCZONE for giving us valuable forum

Page 2 of 2 12