Gentlemen,

I am sorry it has taken so long to get to these posts. I'm putting a whole new heating system in my house, and doing a lot of Rutex support while waiting for the R2000 series documentation to get done.

Anyhow, yesterday, I purchased one of the 1000 watt and one of the 400 watt motors being sold at the surplus center, and want to look them over for myself. There are several of encoder/commutator options available that should work. We need to find out how many poles the motors have and what shaft size the encoder shaft is. I should have the motors by the end of the week.

The R992H drives do have the 100 volt limit. Anyone sizing motors should carefully read the Motor and drive matching document that is downloadable from the Rutex.com web site under products, 2000 series. It will serve for any of these pwm servo drives that are serving the mach2 users.

Anyhow, this is where I am with the surplus ctr brushless motors. Now I will watch to see if anyone else has more info to post on them. I fell behind on answering emails over the week end. You have to know the number of poles before you can spec. out a commutator.

Tom Eldredge
Rutex LLC