588,548 active members*
5,240 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by gabedrummin View Post
    The machine software is not the same from machine to machine . It could be if you can find to identaical machines a Elox/Fanuc and a tape cut are the same thing..My machine says its a Elox/fanuc on the machine but the maintenance drawings say its a tape cut.Your machine have the 6m control...? or the OM-A control? If I can ask. Dose your machine have the original inverter it runs the pumps . mine died and I need to replace. Just curious what you have. Do you have the parameter tape . Do you have the cutting data tape..?
    ?
    Yes mine has a 6M control Main board is: A16B-1000-0030 / 05C (is this a 6M B2 ???)
    (System come up saying its a 6M Series M47 version 10). My pumps run straight off three phase that is supplied via the main transformer tappings the the body of the machine. I have all my parameters as a file on my pc as I down loaded them prior to upgrading the bubble memory. I don't have the cutting data as a file or tape, but I do have it as a hard copy in a Fanuc publication. Mine was originally a auto wire threader / cutter but this facility has been disabled and the bits largely removed. A few pictures attached - does it look like yours?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fanuc_1.jpg   fanuc_2.jpg   fanuc_3.jpg   fanuc_4.jpg  

fanuc_5.jpg   fanuc_6.jpg  
    Andrew Mawson
    East Sussex, UK