587,196 active members*
2,869 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 141 of 224 4191131139140141142143151191
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 4471

one good illusion

Quote Originally Posted by space67 View Post
    Ehhh, the sail is actually flat, but the curves in it makes an illusion of it being bent.
    Eric
    that was one good illusion it really looks curved to me from the Picture

Eric is the name of a Viking ,Eric the Red as i had Noah on the ark i thought it would be cool to have Eric the Red on the viking ship...

Ah, my mistake.
    On Norwegian it is Eirik Blodøks and in English: Eric Bloodaxe.
    Thanks for that idea, I think I have to add him or maybe Harald Fairhair
    CNC 6040 Router Engraver
    Mack 3

a few good men or women

Hello today 5/15/12
    i am needing to run some tests on our download system to make sure it is functioning properly

Makecnc.com 3d puzzle DIY CNC downloadable projects and DXF EPS files FREE CNC ROUTER

so i am offering a few good people the oppurtunity to get our Volume one CD
    thats 21 3d projects with full assembly guides for nothing/Free..this is for today only and will expire at 7pm eastern time.

all you need to do is go to our site and purchase one or two products and then use the red download button to download your products and report any problems in that process to me and i will email you a link to volume one for free..so make sure you purchase only prodcuts not listed in volume one.
    this is a legit offer and not a sales tactic guys...i have to test my download system as i have made some big changes to it and need to know if it works properly...i may make this offer again over the next few days if the site needs more work but for now its just today..please note in an email to me that you are from CNC zone and helping with the test so i know who you are.

yes it does cost you somthing for the one or two products you buy but that is for those products not the Volume one which is totally free

i need to test the whole purchase system that is why i have to do it this way

thanks inadvance i hope some of you are watching

123make

There's a new free prodcut from Autodesk called 123make. It will create puzzle pieces from OBJ and other formats. The link is
    Autodesk 123D - Personal Fabrication, 3D Printing, and Making Products and Services

Quote Originally Posted by skipper_52 View Post
    There's a new free prodcut from Autodesk called 123make. It will create puzzle pieces from OBJ and other formats. The link is
    Autodesk 123D - Personal Fabrication, 3D Printing, and Making Products and Services
    That seems so cool. If the software is totally free, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper_52 View Post
    very cool tool good for a base to design 3d puzzles but is really only making slice forms true 3d puzzles have many elements that make them up.

slice forms are good to get 3d contours..its great to see the big boys (autodesk) finally getting some helpful software made for us all and even better its free.

i no longer have to loft and slice loft and slice all day

but does it generate an assembly guide ? for those thousand slices

Hello, from projectsandpatterns.com. Cut2d has some quality machining features and is very simple to use. I like this program because it is kind of new, and I think they will upgrade as they grow. A great tool for cnc.

Good looking machine simiban. I like the design and structure of the machine. Perfect size for an at home shop. Was it a kit or did you design it and make it yourself? Well done.

few good people thank you

Just want to thank those of you who helped me with getting my sites download system up and running under the new software today.
    we have another upgrade taking place in the morning to allow us to add some new features to the site that will allow us to handle more products in a better way. and be more compatible with the many new types of browser that are starting to appear as the mighty microsoft gives way to ..all the new players on the block..i remember the netscape navigator days..i loved that browser.
    now we have mozilla firefox opera chrome the list goes on and all these have quirks that make creating websites more difficult if you want to be in good shape for all the browsers ..ahhh .too many hats toooo little time

Makecnc.com 3d puzzle DIY CNC downloadable projects and DXF EPS files FREE CNC ROUTER
    I have Become Geppetto

Hello simiban, what type of rails and materials are you using with this design? It looks sturdy and looks like it would hold up well with cutting stress. Thanks.

AutoDesk 123

some stuff about how cool this new program by autodesk is

i recently wrote a Macro to allow me to multi slice lofted models in Autodesk inventor 2013 and then automatically export the slices as DXF profiles

but the probelm with Parametric modelers is you have to have solid Models and the files that you see around the net that are polygon based can not be imported into many of the high end CAD apps like inventor.and if you do get them in they are not useable by the software so everything you do needs to be made from scratch which is ok for things like the spitfire models fuselage we made that was lofted and sliced ...but this new software from Autodesk
    123 make can import obj files which is a big breakthrough in slicing technology from a CNC point of view as it allows the use of the thousands of free 3d models on the net to be sliced and cut on CNC tools..and the best part is my remark about the assembly guide was a joke but it seems that it actually does create an automatic assembly guide of sorts.. so a great free tools it is

PS: no i am not rich Autodesk Kindly sponsers my use of their AutoCad and Inventor software.

thanks for that great info Skipper_52...download and try it everyone you will love it but my point about good 3d puzzles having many elements still stands sliced models only make up a part of a good 3d project in most cases you still have to draw and design many other elements to compose the end product and thats the fun part for me and Julie

www.makecnc.com
    I have become Geppetto

wanted

seahorse

Hello Friends.
    Anyone have the instructions for mounting the seahorse?
    Do not know how to insert the dxf in the message.
    Sorry for the translation, but is what makes google automatically Spanish.
    A greeting.
    Rafa

Hello Friends.
    A greeting.
    Rafa

Quote Originally Posted by rafa129 View Post
    Hello Friends.
    A greeting.
    Rafa
    Try this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UPLOAD-1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CECILIO View Post
    The pics of the bowl are not showing the same bowl as in the .dxf or the .pdf where there are missing parts????????
    saludos
    cecilio
    Hand Bowl

Thank you very much Larry.
    Attached files to see if anyone has the installation instructions
    a greeting
    Rafa.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Jaques Le Bike Rider Free CNC puzzle

first makecnc.com copyright rules apply to this free model please see our copyright information page for use policy before downloading this file.

Makecnc.com New releases CNC projects DIY ready to cut

Jaques is an untested product feel free to cut him out and see if he fits together. he was not as easy as you might think to get this far
    let me know if he works

http://www.makecnc.com/freeproducts/... Rider 1-8.dxf

Also Just a quick note to say that after a much tooooooo long of a time and over a thousand hours of work over 6 months Julie and i have finished enough projects to release our 3d puzzles volume two set.
    21 New projects full color assembly guides some of them 20 plus pages for just one product..DXF files drawn from scratch and checked for parts fitting.
    where possible we used arcs and kept the node count as low as we could
    so they would machine faster and smoother this volume has hundreds of pages of guides enough for a book
    the volume sells for less than half the price the already super low priced individual puzzles sell for
    this is high quality work at an exceptional price.
    we believe in keeping it affordable in these tough times but we work really hard on these so please support us and we will keep producing them at prices you would not think possible...

Volume three is already in production and we will be releasing our new makeMZ Junior Box of toys Volume one in the next couple of weeks..ten brand new original projects for your CNC enjoyment

more new 3d relief files also coming soon

thank you for reading my shameless plug for our website...but i thought you
    3d puzzle buffs might be interested

I have become Geppetto

Talking Close but ....

Very close, but no sigar yet. One if the legs is little of.
    Otherwise very nice one, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sykkel.JPG  
    CNC 6040 Router Engraver
    Mack 3

fix coming

Quote Originally Posted by space67 View Post
    Very close, but no sigar yet. One if the legs is little of.
    Otherwise very nice one, thanks.

ahh i see...as i said quite a tricky one to get right

umm ok here is the body part in question
    can you try it and let me know if its better

www.makecnc.com/freeproducts/ouch my leg.dxf

Page 141 of 224 4191131139140141142143151191