588,197 active members*
4,683 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Rik H View Post
    I have a POST for mach3 if you want me to send you it give me your email in a PM.
    I'm having a set up issue with solidcam and have found the support to be very poor in the uk I just can not seem to get the tool databases set up right. Today I managed to delete it and I have no idea how to get it back lol.

So if you know how to set up solidcam we can help each other
    I do have programming background and it was pretty easy for me to change .gpp and .mac file to make them do what I want. Now I do not need to change any thing manually in the generated file.

Give some detail on the issue you have. I am very new and may not be able to help but I know there are lot of experience folks reading these posts.

I have moved onto solidcam 2012 sp2 and the tool tables and templates are no longer available (sorry spelling bad dislexic) and not really sure how to set it up I have a manual but can not read that well so that aint a lot of help. Not sure what ver your running but just want to be able to run mach3 with ease and not have to proof read it everytime. I will share what I have if that helps you and any manuals I have I will by all means pass on to anyone willing to read them lol