588,676 active members*
5,949 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

The stuff Al is talking about comes with 4 and 5 axis that you can use in 3 axis mode,""I think.""Us 3 axis users ,besides some of the issues(bugs) fixed,mainly are getting from this Update:Advanced Pocketing(open pockets}:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana:
    and we get a p

And as Burr points out,behind the scenes stuff,that I think had to be done for 4 and 5.

If not for the addition of advanced pocketing and some of the bugs fixed,Would it be better just not to update????????Would not a better idea be to not mix the 4 and 5 axis in the same version/build.Therefore the 3 axis users wouldn't have to enjoy the fun of everything?Maybe not possible,but geez

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    Would it be better just not to update????????Would not a better idea be to not mix the 4 and 5 axis in the same version/build.Therefore the 3 axis users wouldn't have to enjoy the fun of everything?Maybe not possible,but geez
    I wouldnt think this is better. You wont have 5 axis if you dont pay for it. Their handing out stuff for free here...... But, a little effort on your part to get your post up to spec, will go along way for you. If that seems unreasonable for you to tackle, then I suppose you could remain on the old build.

I suppoe you could just push a few buttons and load it and start a really good "WTF" thread....

I suppoe you could just push a few buttons and load it and start a really good "WTF" thread....

ha,ha,ha,do we have room for one more of those threads,aha