587,936 active members*
4,006 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

View Poll Results: Do you like global warming?

Voters
506. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love it.

314 62.06%
  • No, it's bad.

192 37.94%

Hybrid View

i dont want to be part of the cause of globalwarming,and have sacrificed many bussines,and job oportunities ,i find it very difficult to get info about wether it is indeed human provoced,what would be a responsable energy consumption per person,and what means the point of no return.what i learnt in school is that in the 60 they discovered it and that they were measuring the effects of the pollution of the 30,to me it seemed logical that in order to be sure we dont destroy the climate for future generations we should aim at the level of the 30 or below,this is of course far from political and economical reality,i think this has to do with the short term thinking in fixing the price of natural resources such as oil ,took millions of years to grow i should last that long as well,apart from climatedamage,are we humans a plague or are we able to think and comunicate? for this reason i adress tis comunity to help develop real clean technology even though this is not very rewarding in the moment.one subject that particualy interests me is storing energy as compressed aire for a sailingboat to have auxiliary power generated during a voyage to safely aproach the port,i think bateries are dirty and dont last ...... help! i feel so alone in this strugle

Quote Originally Posted by bartnordwest View Post
    i dont want to be part of the cause of globalwarming,and have sacrificed many bussines,and job oportunities ,i find it very difficult to get info about wether it is indeed human provoced,what would be a responsable energy consumption per person,and what means the point of no return.what i learnt in school is that in the 60 they discovered it and that they were measuring the effects of the pollution of the 30,to me it seemed logical that in order to be sure we dont destroy the climate for future generations we should aim at the level of the 30 or below,this is of course far from political and economical reality,i think this has to do with the short term thinking in fixing the price of natural resources such as oil ,took millions of years to grow i should last that long as well,apart from climatedamage,are we humans a plague or are we able to think and comunicate? for this reason i adress tis comunity to help develop real clean technology even though this is not very rewarding in the moment.one subject that particualy interests me is storing energy as compressed aire for a sailingboat to have auxiliary power generated during a voyage to safely aproach the port,i think bateries are dirty and dont last ...... help! i feel so alone in this strugle
    You get a gold star on your forehead for being the most subtle introducer of SPAM yet..