Well, i'm here again, after all of these years...

Thing is that i stopped working for this company for a while and now i'm back for good and the machine is still not working. They bought the machine second hand and it wasn't working when they got it. They never used it since they bought it (about 5 years ago!).

Now i'm trying to help fix it. I know 2 things for sure:
1)one of the boards is defective (i don't know what that board does, but when they had it replaced with a working one that they borrowed, the machine was ALMOST working). They say it's board number 2...
2)because they didn't use the machine for so long, guess what? All the parameters are now gone (obviously)!

Now first of all i need the parameters and some guidance about how to enter the parameters. When i have that fixed, then i can look for a spare board and replace what is broken. Then... we'll see what i get.

"Milko Senb", if you still read this message and can help me: i could pay for a copy of (at least) the wiring diagrams. Maybe you can take them out somewhere and have them copied, so that you won't have to copy them yourself. Could you help me with that?