Notice the home made 6" blast gate... having the CNC sure is nice for fabricating such things...

So, next need to do project is to run conduit and wiring for point of use power switches for dust collector at each station in the shop...
and then to make a cyclone separator for the dust collector... that's what the blue rubbermaid can is purposed for...

For now, I wired the feed belt motor so that with a flip of the switch I can reverse it... This is how I am dealing with belt walk.. It takes about 20 minutes or so to walk far enough to where I have to stop and reverse it.... want to take the drive roller to a friends machine shop and have it crowned.. see if then I can dial it in.. If it still walks, I'm thinking I'll add a photo sensor on one side so that when it's running in reverse, I don't have to watch it.. I can just set it to reverse, walk away, and the sensor will act as a limit switch to shut the feed belt motor off....

Later on down the road, I can think about adding a solenoid to use the sensor to tighten and loosen one side of the belt to auto-track it....

I need to build the tilt fence for top side sanding (that's what the blue T track is for)..

I also want to add a Wesley digital thickness gauge.. and I still need to build a couple more drums.....

This thing is completely dust free, and so is the planer....

As long as I'm careful not to get too aggressive with the passes, it is very precise and sands material extremely flat..
will definitely work for use in making guitars....

Pretty dang happy with this thing so far....