I've bought my laser from XYZ-tech.com

I've ordered the Exlas 4XI 1280 (120cm x 80cm) with a 150W Reci laser tube, with the latest version Leetro MPC 6565 control system, PAD04 control panel, LaserCut 5.3 English original software & CD & USB dongle, User manual CD.
with build in Industrial chiller CW5000 and an extra Fume Extractor HEPA with filter & activated carbon.

I received it 2 days ago, we've unpacked it (wooden crate on metal frame), I checked for loose items .. none to be detected, unwrapped the other items, filled it up with water, and connected the power.
Cabling is all marked and connections are done very nice.
After 1 hour we had the machine running, we had 1 small issue with the fume extractor (needed to replace 1 small item).
I never worked with the lasercut software, so I needed a couple of hours to figure out everything.
and after 3 hours we were able to start cutting our first pieces !!
The machine works fantastic as they had promised me, so I was pleased to see it running like this.
I asked for pictures & video of this machine cutting 9mm mdf before they packed it and ship it as part of the deal.

After 2 days playing with it I can already start production.
No need to say I'm quite happy with this purchase and convinced that you need to look around carefully, but for sure XYZ was a good choice for me.

My contact was Ellie Huang, good and to the point : contact her on ellie "at" xyz-tech.com

Mike.