[QUOTE=mactec54;1334970]No we are not, I'm just showing the different options

You better look at some of the latest catalogs/white papers from the bearing companies. They do show two different types of dual AC bearings available.

[Quote]This is not correct the clearance can be adjusted, if fitted correctly, they will have Zero clearance in the bearing when fitted

Radial clearance yes, axial clearance no. The radial clearance can be changed by fit of shaft or housing but the axial can't. The variance in the grinding, is the axial clearance you have to live with. All of the bearing sites will give you charts with the accepted axial clearance in their bearings.

[Quote]Nothing special about them, I make them, they are just another Bearing style

So, you make your own bearings? There are more than one style of DRAC bearings. Not all of them are like you showed in post 20. Again you should look at some bearing sites.

[Quote]Not correct, when A/C bearing are assembled correctly, they will have zero clearance, no matter what type, If they do not then the Bearing will have a short life

So your saying that all AC bearings can be used in duplex situations, right out of the box? Don't think so. Again the bearing companies don't say this either. If they all can be used as duplex, why do they list two different kinds in the catalogs? I've got some that weren't listed as duplex(brand new FAG) that when the axial clearance is zero, the inner race is about .002 proud of the outer race on one side. When I complained to the supplier he said I didn't order duplex bearings. And then he told me what to look for.

You may know a lot, but you don't know everything.