What style M400 do you have? Is it the original style with the 10" screen and vertical, sealed keyboard; or the post-2002 type with a 15" screen and sloping, conventional keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
So this afternoon I turn on my Centroid controlled Series 1 Bridgeport mill, try to home it wont so now I got a problem , I reboot 3 times nothing .
When it did not home, what did it to? What error message was displayed?

Now the screen is Blank HUH? I am really
in trouble anybody ever had this issue??
I am sure lots of people have had blank screens. Is there 120VAC power to the console? Is there 12VDC power to the LCD screen? Is the VGA or LCD cable plugged in? Are there any signs that the PC motherboard is booting up (e.g. beeps, CPU fan turning, NUM LOCK LED on, etc.)? Are there any signs that the control software is running (e.g. lights in the jog panel)?

If you want help here, you should tell us more about what style control console you have, and you should tell us exactly what does and does not happen.

It would also help if you would use more coherent sentences. If you sound thoughtful, careful and sober, people are more likely to be willing to take their time to help you.