John,

It is now Tuesday the 14th. I have not heard a word from you. No phone call, no email. I have no choice but to post here, because at least here you "reply." I did get your newsletter about your new small laser machine. So I know the email works.

Is this yet another delay tactic? How is this a "response to the community?"

We did send you a letter from our attorney in mid December. You claiming that you have not received it I cannot verify. I just know that we sent it.

I have given you opportunity after opportunity to make this right and you keep taking advantage of my patience. As I have said before, wire me the $10,000 you owe us and we are done. I am saying it here, publicly, on CNC Zone. We don't need to cross "T's etc.." You publicly offered the refund on the 7th, it is now the 14th. Wire transfers take ONE HOUR.

Yet again, I will be emailing this post to [email protected] and [email protected] to make sure you receive it. I did not receive any replies and I honestly don't expect to.

How much further do you want your companies reputation to go down the toilet? Let's end this. You know how. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!

Gene S.