Quote Originally Posted by LeeWay View Post
I can't speak to the condition of the machine as far as grease is concerned. I would imagine the parts you didn't need were actually removed from a fully functioning machine. Just guessing there.

I haven't looked real close at my Torus, but I think the paint on it was probably close enough. I don't know about the color scheme on the Pro.
Maybe some others can help there.

As for the PDB hole, I would want that rather than not having it cut. All it needs is a plate made to cover the holes. I expect Novakon may be working on something like that for machines ordered without the PDB. Again, just speculation.
I hope you start feeling better as well. I am curious to see what is inside the electronics cabinet at this point too.
LeeWay,
You are right, Khai tool a complete machine and pulled all the controls inside the electrical cabinet and pulled all the stepper motors and wires for them. So I have a bunch of un-terminated cables just hanging out in my electrical cabinet. I will get more pictures later this week.

The color difference between the spindle cover and the rest of the motor shroud was minimal. But the difference between the stand parts is very noticeable. Unmissable, I will take some pictures later this week. I am not saying this would keep me from ordering I am just no thrilled about it. I know there was no economical way for me to take a look at one before buying so my expectations are that this thing is going to show up perfect.

The color mis-match and the extra hole in the front cover would not stop me from buying the mill again and so far I am still happy I got the mill for the price I did. Truth be told I did get more then I was suppose to get.

-Dan