Making a few changes to the system. I had a complete Jet Edge system that was on a robot. I am using the Permalign II on/off valve and nozzle/head, along with min-hopper and a pretty sweet high pressure gauge....adapted that stuff to my Omax, working on getting the hp lines fit up now. I like the Jet Edge abrasive feed system better anyway....seems more robust than what I had. From what I understand the on/off valve is opposite state than the omax, so I will have to run a relay...

I am purchasing a newer Omax VFD 2040 direct drive pump with a dump valve system, and have sold the older unit as of yesterday. I'll now be able to use the on/off valve system....the abrasive open/close air cylinder is not a spring-return like on my stock Omax unit, so I'll have to add another solenoid valve in the control - not an issue...

I also have a Jetedge 50-55C intensifier, but I think I am going to sell that off and go with the direct drive so that I don't have to up-size my electrical system feeding the unit (would need a huge step-up transformer to run that 50hp motor)...

Here is a pic of my hybrid in progress...

Attachment 238792