Okay another update to the forums, most have seen if you are around on facebook. This is kinda bringing up to speed on the electronics box and everything.

Got water cooling parts for the spindle. Swiftech D5 and some bulkheads from Primochill and a couple Bitspower fittings.

I had to mod the pump to screw in the hardline fittings that will support the hardline tube inside the box.

Now Ill go back to finishing up the box and installing some of the fittings and the bulkheads. I had to make a cut out for the rad on top. then it could be assembled. i used wood glue and a brad nailer for the frame, and flush cut the rear panel and sanded it. The front will have a window and will be held on with screws.

I held the bottom fan on with inserts for the tight squeeze.

Bulkheads and fittings

I rewired up the fans on the radiator for a push pull.

Mounted in a 12v psu modded to a fan splitter and routed the wires neatly.

I mounted a dust filter on the bottom intake.

Now this is where the box is basically at. The pump is in it but not hooked up yet. Waiting to do the spindle install.

Here are some shots of the spindle.

Here is a little video of the box, without the pump or reservoir.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUbrrwU78rM

Next update Ill post tomorrow and it will bring you right to speed of exactly where I am. I got so far behind on updates I was really discouraging to do it. Glad I took care of it and Im back on track.