588,603 active members*
9,980 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: parameters

parameters

in the parameters. what does the t stand for next to some of the optional parameters? is it for trial or the ability to turn it of or on.

200 hour free trial

so basicly the used machine that i have purchased "with" rigid tapping, only has a 200 hr trial. I really do not have rigid tapping if it has a "t" next to the parameter. I think my salesman is going to get a call this afternoon. thanks Geof

Wellllll technically the machine does have Rigid Tapping. Did the salesman every actually say it was activated? Try to phrase your phone call so he traps himself into saying or implying it was activated and then make him pay the few hundred dollars.

I have the original quote they e-mailed me that states it has rigid tapping. I have asked them for the activation code. since they stated it had riggid tapping installed. we'll see what happens thanks again

Look in the book that comes with it, check the printouts in the back. At the very begining of these printouts it should list all options that were installed with machine. If for some reason they get turned off there is an activation code listed for that machine serial number to reactivate them if they were purchased with the machine.

JP

I think you may find that they will ask you for the end of trial code before releasing the activation code,might be wrong but even though we paid cash for our TL15 we had to wait until we got a message on the screen warning me that I needed to contact haas for the end of trial thingy.

I got my codes today, it fixed the alarms and the t is gone after the parameter. Thanks for the help.