Hi jossa,

no my supply is 5V solid, (measured it on the plug in to the KFlop) but the output from JP4 pin 1 and 8 is only 4,4V when connected without any connections it is 5V
That is very strange. The 5V and GND connections through KFLOP are internal solid copper power planes. Where exactly are you placing the Red and Black Probes of your meter? What connections are you referring to? Did you check your supply (at KFLOP) with these connections made?

how do i program this in? just entering the code below gives me an error on compilation.
Every KFLOP C Program needs to have a "main" function which is where execution begins. It also needs to include a Header file called KMotionDef.h which contains all the definitions for the compiler so that the compiler is aware of available functions such as SetBit and ClearBit, etc.... So a Simple program to turn on the two KFLOP Relay Driver Outputs would be:

Code:
#include "KMotionDef.h"

main()
{
    SetBitDirection(0,1);  //set as output
    SetBitDirection(1,1);  //set as output

SetBit(0);  // turn output on
    SetBit(1);  // turn output on
}

JP33 Pin 1-4 is the pins in question.. and i just wire it through them
Yes, connect the Relay+ to the pin that needs to be shorted to GND, and Relay- to the GND that it needs to be shorted to.

Regards