587,534 active members*
3,512 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > CNC Fusion Kit #5 does NOT directly fit LMS X2D

Hybrid View

Re: CNC Fusion Kit #5 does NOT directly fit LMS X2D

Quote Originally Posted by sudoshi View Post
    First of all, they did not advertise that it will fit the LMS X2D mill. So this is by no means bashing CNCFusion. Their product description only say it will fit the HiTorque and SX2L. Judging by the dimensions, I made the assumption that it should fit. Any ideas?
    So it sure sounds like you don't mean what you say, you are bashing him now. also sounds like he gave you the same idea as was posted here. what did you think he should have done, taken the kit back, remachined the parts and sent it back to you all free of charge i bet too? because you can't use a powertool yourself? give me a break dude.

Re: CNC Fusion Kit #5 does NOT directly fit LMS X2D

Quote Originally Posted by treyjugson View Post
    So it sure sounds like you don't mean what you say, you are bashing him now. also sounds like he gave you the same idea as was posted here. what did you think he should have done, taken the kit back, remachined the parts and sent it back to you all free of charge i bet too? because you can't use a powertool yourself? give me a break dude.
    No, he should take it back and give me a full refund because I can design a better one. I was looking to save time, but this is a total waste of time if a kit can't even consider TOLLERENCES. It's not like I have the only odd ball machine. Especially if this is a known issue dated years ago. The solution to this issue is simple for the seller to fix, but yet left it alone for years. It is NOT listed on his product description nor in his instruction. I am just mad at myself now for not researching this product ahead of time. Consider this a review for future buyers.

It's funn you say "free of charge." I don't consider buying a kit for $650 equals to FREE OF CHARGE.