When I switched form manual to cnc, I bought Bobcad, then I bought there maintence program, then there training cd's. So many problems with the software they told me to upgrade as the NEW version was squared away. So we did. Same crap, bad post processors, qwerky issues, ruined parts, hours lead to days then weeks and months of product losses. There reputation shows this. Then one night while reading a Bobcad forum trying to diagnose some problems there were guys suggesting to throw it out the window and look at OneCNC. I contacted Patrick at OneCNC West. He sent me out a trial and we were hooked. Literally cutting parts without issues immediately. So I bought a seat. Much cheaper than Mastercam and from what Ive heard, very close to performance. Never ever looked back. Just had to get my phone # off Bobcads sales as they will pester you to death and promise the moon. Again, it's dirt cheap and the performance reflects it. I don't know any professional shop that uses it. Not that there aren't any. just never heard of any. Like comparing your new Haas to a home made Harber Freight benchtop conversion mill. Just not in the same league with quality software. The speed and complexity and ease of use is priceless. Most don't have all day to play and fiddle with Bobcad and figure out work arounds, posting on a forum, or calling them for answers(which they charge for). Patrick at OneCNC West doesn't. If you would like I would be happy to talk with you as your starting out, happy to help just shoot me a email with your #.. [email protected]